The You Cut Program put into action by House Republican Whip Eric Cantor is a huge success.
Now we need you!
This week they reached the 1,000,000th vote from citizens across the nation demanding reduction in government spending. Each week we are given five proposals to vote on and then the Republicans in the House vote on which proposal they will present in a bill for spending cuts.
If you have not signed up for the You Cut Program, please add your vote and voice to this call to reduce government spending. Chet Edwards (D-TX17) so far has voted “No Cut” which translates to “continue wasteful spending.” Follow each of these links to see videos that accompany each idea and to see how members of Congress voted.
The videos highlight the stars of the conservative movement in Congress and give a glimpse of the activity we are NOT seeing on the nightly news.
- Week One: Cut the New Non-Reformed Welfare Program ($2.5 Billion Savings)
- Week Two: Eliminate Federal Employee Pay Raise ($30 Billion Savings) (this video is very illuminating as to House procedure in shutting off debate along with the mental capacity of Congressmen)
- Week Three: Reform Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac ($30 Billion Savings)
- Week Four: Sell Excess Federal Property ($15 Billion Savings)
- Week Five: Prohibit Hiring New IRS Agents to Enforce Health Care Law ($15 Billion Savings)
- Week Six: Taxpayer Subsidized Union Activities ($1.2 Billion Savings)
- Week Seven: Prohibit Stimulus Funding for Promotional Signage (Tens of Millions)
Be engaged and cast your vote at the You Cut Program each day of the continuing week. Spread the news to family and friends.
Every conservative needs to participate in The You Cut Program!